Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
- Black Jack
- Black Licorice
- Clove Gum
- Mary Jane
- Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Spicettes/Spice Drops
- Necco Wafers
- Bit O'Honey
- Abba Zabba
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
All photos from St. Clair site
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
For more on Guruji, check out his blog link under my "Got Yoga" header on the left.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Photos from, Petit Coeur - Heartfelt Handmade Gifts.
Anyway, we had a very nice time, finger food and wine to start of the night and of course the socializing before the meeting. The meeting starting and of course the socializing kept on going, it is sort of organized chaos if I may say so myself.
Anyway, we talked about upcoming events, Father's Day Brunch, Prime Minister of Malta's visit in September and who is doing what at future meetings. I am bringing a dessert for the meeting in July so I will have to think of something fabulous. I am running the meeting in November or basically, hosting the meeting. We are going to have a potluck so I will ask for volunteers in September since I will miss the meeting in October.
My one wish for the Maltese American Social Club is that they get some more young folks in there to stir things up, bring in some new ideas and plan some different events for the people. I love it there and feel so lucky to be in an area with a high Maltese population, what are the odds? Funny when I moved here from Detroit I had no idea that this was the other highly populated Maltese area in the United States. Lucky me!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Thursday, June 04, 2009
- Back to work after a wonderful vacation = -
- Boss is out all week so I have time to get caught up = +
- Tan is fading = -
- Got 5 free tanning sessions from my gym (I am kind of on the fence) = +
- Beach House is coming up in August = +++
- Emily is coming here for Beach House weekend = +
- Angela is coming here for Beach House weekend = +
- Mom and me trip to Malta in October = +
- Have to pay a traffic ticket by mid July = -
- Have to pay my car registration by end of June = -
- Have to get car smog checked = -
- Have to get an oil change = -
- Red Wings lost Tuesday night = -
- Red Wings are playing tonight = +
- Big meeting next week for work in Petaluma = -
- Meeting Monday morning in San Mateo = -
- Mileage reimbursement for driving to above mentioned meetings = +
- Maltese Social Club Women's Meeting next week = +
- Boss out on vacation for July = +
- Birthday in July = +
- Age I am turning in July = +/-
- Adoption news not good = -
- With adoption news, new doors open = +
OK, I think that is it - just needed to get all of that out of my head and on paper (electronic paper).
I miss Greece, wish I could have just sent for Tim and stayed there forever!