- I made a lof of books!
- Juiced a LOT of lemons with Robin and laughed a TON during the process.
- Started Manic Monday posts - I have so much fun creating these.
- Easter in Michigan eventhough I was there for something sad, it was nice to be there.
- "Meet me on the veranda" - nights that lasted into the morning with Christina and Angela
- Lots of beach time with Tim
- 35th Birthday weekend in Santa Cruz with Tim
- Made my 600th post on this blog!
- Beach House Weekend!
- Malta - Mom, family, food, fun, sun, sea, wine...
- Malta - meeting Ilene from "An American in Malta" blog
- Sara and Cam's wedding - getting to meet Aurora
- Tim's Birthday celebration
- Ice Skating
- Advent Calendar attempt (better luck next year, we feel off the chain midway through)
- Christmas in Michigan
- Aunt Mary passed away
- Guruji passed away
- Michael Jackson passed away
- ER Visit when I cut the back of my foot
- Loud upstairs neighbor situation continued
- Diagnosed with asthma and an "acute cat allergy"
- Adoption process in general
Looks like the highs outweigh the lows, that is what I like to see. If you know of more lows don't tell me, I have obviously already let them go! I traveled a LOT this past year, ate a lot of great food and spent time with a lot of wonderful people and made a few new friends as well.
I don't have much, I generally make them on my birthday for the upcoming year. I do know that this year I am going to spend more time being productive making books and writing by booking time on my calendar for it and spend less time just hanging out at home doing nothing (God willing of course).