Friday, February 26, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Here is a quick recap of my week:
- Monday - worked and then went Ice Skating after work (we have been skating Saturday nights and Monday nights). Watched Olympics.
- Tuesday - worked and Tim made dinner, you read it right, TIM made dinner. Watched Olympics.
- Wednesday - celebrated Mass for Ash Wednesday and received my ashes (the largest cross on my forehead I have ever gotten). Started a 7 Day Cleanse for the first week of Lent to clean out my system (so far so good). Watched Olympics.
- Thursday - worked, had the biggest headache I have ever had in my life from lack of caffeine. Watched Olympics.
- Friday - work, housewarming party for coworker and then home. Watch Olympics.
Hope everyone had a more eventful week than I did.
Enjoy your weekend!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Cover a 6 pk cardboard carrier with colored paper (my man can handle pink plus I didn't have red). You can write on it, add XO's, hearts, etc. If you are super creative with the computer, you could design your own beer label (I did not have time for this and figured this is going to be recycled anyway).
Purchase mixed bottles of beer that you know he has been wanting to try or might enjoy.
Add funny little sayings with key beer words on each bottle for example....
- Kiss me...I'll kiss you bock
- Let's Celebrator together (if you use Celebrator beer, I had to because of the cute charm on it!)
- I'm nutty for you
- Hoppy Valentine's Day
You get the point, I am sure you can come up with better sayings than these.
My plan is to get up early on Sunday and leave this on his bedside table so when he wakes it is there, the only problem that may arise is the little fuzzy blue monster that lives with us may be very tempted by the charm and the little flags around the bottles.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Friday, February 05, 2010
Monday, February 01, 2010
I know I have posted about John Derian before, I super love his stuff and this little Valentine's Day themed collection makes me swoon!