Monday, September 15, 2008
Using brute strength to lift an entire tree out of the way of the trail (ha ha)
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
- Fabulous weather the entire time (no fog at all!)
- Dinner at Half Moon Bay Brewing Co. outside
- Lunch at Sam's outside on the water
- Strolling through Sausalito and looking at jelly fish in the Bay
- Riding the carousel with Mom in Golden Gate Park
- Mom, Dad and I, cheering when Tim walked out of his office to kick off his long weekend vacation!
- Wine Tasting in Napa
- Picnic in Napa with home made lunch and Dean and Deluca desserts
- Getting "pulled over" in Napa, or so we thought, ha ha!
- "You know the routine" - inside joke
- Tasting (drinking) WAY too much wine
- Listening to James Taylor through Yosemite on the way to Mammoth Lakes
- Aunt Linda, George, Kelley, Matias and Edwardo in Mammoth
- Hiking around at 11,000 feet on Mammoth Mtn.
- Seeing a Momma and Baby Bear near Twin Lakes
- The Tiger Bar in June Lake
- Linda and Kelley's dinner on Saturday night
- Yosemite Valley on the way home with Tim
- Kissing BayLee when we got home
- Sleeping in my own bed after our trip
- Having one last day open before returning to work
For those of you reading, I have to tell you, that a vacation with the Lemke Family is a LOT of fun. We laughed so much, got some sun, drank some wine and had a blast!
I am not glad to be back, I have to be honest. Being in the mountains reminded me of my climbing days and weekends of packing the car and letting the adventure unfold in front of us. I didn't know Tim during those times but am hoping to incorporate a little more of my past experiences in the outdoors back into my life.
Here are some photos from our trip.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Monday, September 01, 2008
If I have time, I will post, but if I don't...I'll be back soon!
'Nilla Wafers, they are 100 times better. Crispy and light, with great vanilla flavor. Please go to Whole Foods Market and try them at once. They also come in Lemon flavor, yummmm. I have yet to try those. I am scared to get them because once they are open at our house, they will soon disappear.